
Another Ivins' baby is toasting itself in the oven. We are excited to finally be able to share the news!! I am 14 weeks pregnant and now feeling great. Everything looks good and we can't be more excited!!!!!
( I tried to scan the ultrasound picture in but I am not very techno savvy so I had to improvise. It was Aspyn's nap time so she was pretty vicious. This is what I got. It seems that she always looks homeless when I get out the camera..she just ate lunch so it's all over her clothes and she was rolling on the chair so her hair is all static-icky but she really does look cute most of the time!!)
17 comments:
Yay congrats I was thinking about you guys the other day wondering when this would happen :)
Congratulations!
Congrats! When are you due?
Hope you don't mind me reading your blog :)
This is so exciting!!! YAY! Congratulations.
oh congrats Lace..... way excited for you! Two is a LITTLE more difficult than one, but so much fun!!!
Congrats girl!! I am so excited for you!! Love ya
Woohoo - SO exciting!
YAY! That's fantastic news! I am so happy for you. I have been waiting for an announcement like this, don't know why. Just had a feeling. Maybe it will be a girl and she can marry our little guy. First he needs to be born though. Holy cow, he's two weeks overdue. Come out already!!! All the waiting will be worth it. Love you guys and I am so excited for you!
As I am sitting in a hospital bed after having baby #3!! Congratulations!!!
Hooray! congrats to you all! You make beautiful babies! Here's to a quick, perfect pregnancy! We're happy for ya!
Whoo hoo!!!!!! Congrats Guys! Aspen will be a great big sis! :)
yay! we just went to the sager's baby blessing and thought it was crazy how we all had two kids, welcome to the club! We miss you guys, aspyn is adorable. I prefer her in her natural state.
Yay! So happy for you! Congrats!
Congratulations! Very exciting news!
That is so exciting, Congratulations
yeah!! I am so excited for you! that is so great. congrats
Congrats Congrats Congrats, so exciting!
Post a Comment