Monday, March 7, 2011

SoUr FaCe!!!!


This is the best one out of these 3 pictures. It's hard to capture the true face on camera. She can do it a little better...but we will take this one.

On our way to St. George last weekend, Tyler gave Aspyn something sour. She pulled this face and I started laughing at her. She got the clue that if she kept pulling the face, I would continue to laugh at her. Pretty soon she got to be quite the entertainer with the face. She pulls it now on demand and it is a pretty "wanted" face at our house. It is seriously hysterical. Tyler and I can't get enough of it. We tell her to pull it in front of people and if she doesn't do it quite as good as we know she can we keep asking her to do it so we get her prime face. We seriously die laughing when she pulls "sour face." Love love love it! I love new tricks!

1 comment:

The Griffin Crew said...

Love love love those faces!! she is super cute!