


Tyler just left with out Aspyn to go riding. Needless to say, she was not pleased. I wasn't going to hear her cry for the next 4 hours because she didn't get to put her cowboy boots on and go enjoy mother nature with her dad.
So I bribed her. It worked like a dream. The ice cream was heavenly too on this hot Saturday afternoon.
2 comments:
plus you gotta love a good bath :) It's like two rewards in one- Ice cream AND bathtime! sweet. I'd forgo the cowboy boots for that. She's hilariously cute :) Love the choco-face!
Congrats Lacey dear!!!! On another healthy pregnancy and a girl!!! I haven't checked anyone's blog forever but I thought I should check yours to see if another bun was cooking, I didn't know I'd get to find out the gender too! That's awesome, so happy for you guys. It sounds like things are good over there in Utah, I miss seeing ya!
Post a Comment