I ventured up to Salt Lake and Lindon over Memorial Day weekend with Aspyn. My mom bought us "Thomas the Train" tickets up in Heber on the Heber Creeper. So we made a jont of it. We first went to Halls and stayed a night so we could hit the zoo. Then, I met David, Chan, kiddos and my dad at the aquarium off 106th S. We then went to Thomas the next day and spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, playing with the kiddos, shopping and eating! A perfect weekend in my opinion! Not too much, but just enough to be entertained. Thanks mom for the tickets! It was a great time!
Mich and Aspyn at zoo
Elephants
I didn't know Aspyn wanted to drive the stroller. I looked down and she wasn't there. This is where she was... 10 feet back. This is the result.
Had to get photos of this for memory sake.
And now we are all happily going down the side walk.
The crew. Minus Kathryn she had to take the picture.
Waiting in line for the carousel. Aspyn looks grumpy.. she mostly was all day but she was excited to go on the carousel. She was sick of waiting in line.
So cute
The crew of kiddos
On to the aquarium. Like I said, Aspyn was pretty grumpy but she was a trooper and kept going.
Of course pushing her stroller not in it.
cool jelly fish
Oh how Chan saved the day. It had been a LONG day and I needed a little timeout from Aspyn. Thanks Chan, you saved me from going to jail.
Cool fish tank with one cutie pie in front!
All the kiddos totally loving life...Jax was he just has another way of showing it :)
In front of the penguins
a cool poisonous frog
Thomas the Train with Grandma Teresa
Grandma was totally handing out money and Aspyn wouldn't take it.. I mean seriously!
Getting tattoos
Aspyn was trying to lick hers off the second she saw it on there.
A fun corn maze
Getting a fun shaped balloon
Her puppy. She was so proud and then proceeded to bite each balloon piece until the whole thing popped.
Mommy and Aspyn
On the train!!! Aspyn loved the train ride!
You can tell old Rich is excited to be there. Good pic of the two though.
In front of Thomas the Train
1 comment:
hey stranger!!! i haven't blogged in forever, and i've just caught up & started looking at other's blogs again... & I'm so, so excited for you!! i told you after the first one you'd just start popping them out! :) yay!!! congrats!!! and another girl, perfect!!! **i like reagan, but... :)
how are you guys?? you seem amazing.
we were in lindon over memorial day... we took rian to her first year at efy! i wish i would've thought and known you were there... i would've LOVED to see you!! love you and i'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment