
September 18 - Day before picture

Chezney Kay Ivins getting all cleaned up

One PROUD and HAPPY Daddy

Seriously, look at Tyler's face. Pure joy.


One PROUD and HAPPY Momma

Oh man, we love her.



Little family photo

We COULDN'T wait for Aspyn to see Chezney. We missed Aspyn SO bad in the hospital and couldn't wait for the reunion. It was so so so so sweet. Tyler and I cried when Aspyn saw Chez. She came running in the room, a little shy at first and then when she spotted Chezney yelled BABY!!!!! And just came up and snuggled up to her honking on her nose and trying to push her eyes in. SO tender.

Tyler with his girls

First family photo of 4!!!

Kisses

Doing what Tyler does best...reading and holding babies

Leaving the hospital

Couldn't resist a little photo shoot


In her car seat. She doesn't like getting in, but once in comfy and cozy she loves it.

Adjusting the straps and my child hanging on for dear life

Aspyn letting Chez see her new pig


Aspyn making sure Chezney's bink is in


My adorable girls

Aspyn holding Chezney for the first time.

Tyler rocking the girls before bed

My mom came down for a few days...thanks mom! The first thing she did after she took her was take a 3 hour nap with Chezy in her arms.

Just hangin out!

First bath...Grandma was so excited to give it and Aspyn was so excited to help!

A little hot tub....mmmm.




Chezney, Grandpa Keith, Aspyn and Grandma DeAnn

Chezy and Grandma Teresa
10 comments:
I've been waiting for this post! She's gorgeous!!! You both look great. I love her name so so cute!
she is gorgeous! so glad you had her. hope you are feeling well. I would love to come see her this weekend if you're up for it. maybe bring a bow or two? :) let me know. congrats guys. cute name too.
ahh Lacey she is darling I love the one with your mama sleeping with your mamam! Congrats
So cute! I hope you're doing well and feeling good! Get some sleep! Love you!
Congrats Girly!!! She is beautiful and so are you.. you look amazing after giving birth! Hope you are adjusting well to being a Mommy of two?! Congrats again.. and love you so so much!
What a little angel! We love her! Can't wait to meet the little nugget! Congrats Ivins Family!
Adorable congrats!
congrats! she is perfectly delicious and i love her name!
Congratulations!! So happy for you and your family! Matching outfits on little girls is to die for!!! I love it! HAVE FUN!
Congratulations! She is adorable!Very cute photos.
Post a Comment