Here are the final projects we completed before we moved in.

My brother in law's parents, laid sod and had 1,500 extra square feet. So we bought it from them and laid sod! It is crazy to have grass in front of our new house. I love it! We are so spoiled to have a little bit of a yard for next spring. I am a little sad that we don't have a sprinkling system in, but we couldn't pass up almost free grass. So a sprinkling system is on the project list for next spring...cause I am NOT hand watering my lawn and landscaping our yard and seeding the rest. Tyler refuses to buy sod, he wants to seed our lawn so I am glad we have a little bit of sod at least to cover the front. Who cares what the back looks like!

Chezney's room (Tyler was kind enough to let me do some "work" to the girls rooms. We painted them colors and put up bead board. I LOVE their rooms! So fun!)

Aspyn's room

The deck from inside

And from the outside. The stairs wrap about the house and go down.
No comments:
Post a Comment