Thursday, March 15, 2012

Funnies

· Aspyn came into my room one morning and was laying with me. She asked if Tyler had gone to the field. I said yes. She got all sad and distraught and said “Dad left without giving me a kiss!”

· Aspyn was eating skittles and I asked her for one. She looked at me like as a matter of fact and said “You won’t like these mom.”

· Tyler asked Aspyn to ask me to get her to give him a Mountain Dew. Does that make sense?! HAHA. Anyway, Aspyn comes tromping into the kitchen and says “Mom, Daddy was a dude!” BAHAHHAHAAA!!!

· Aspyn was going to get something for Chez, while Chez sat in her swing. She called out behind her, “Don’t leave Chezy Cheescake! Stay right there!”

  • Aspyn accidentally stubbed her toe on the corner of the chair and in the midst of her screaming/crying she started yelling… “MY TOE IS BROKE! MY TOE IS BROKEN!”

· For Family Home Evening, we were talking about The Creation. On the picture I was showing Aspyn, there was a deer. During the lesson, she was “shooting” the deer and making the gun sound while yelling “I got it!!!!” Thanks CLATE STINKIN LEMIEUX!

· Aspyn likes to comb our hair and make it “pretty.” She was combing Tyler’s when she started combing the hair on his hands and arms and then moved to his feet. It was stinkin hilarious cause you all know Tyler is a HAIRY BEAST!

· Aspyn and I were finishing our dinner one night while Tyler was cleaning up. She looked at the window and said all quietly, “Mom, there is a deer out there.” It was pretend of course, so I told her to shoot it. She adamantly told me too. So I shoot at it and her praise was “Nice mom, good girl. You got it.”

· We went up to Michael and Michele’s last week. While were there Aspyn said some funny stuff! We went to pick up Michael’s shirts from the dry cleaners. Aspyn kept asking what the dry cleaner’s was. Finally, it clicked in her mind that we were picking up Michael’s shirts that were dirty and now are clean. She said “Did Michael spit on them?” HAHAHA! We went to watch Carson wrestle. When we got in the car afterward, She excitedly yelled to Michele, DID YOU SEE CARSON ROLLING AROUND MITCH?!?”

· Aspyn has been watching a lot of Mickey Mouse lately, due to her illness. At the first of the show, Mickey asks would you like to come to my clubhouse? (or something like that) And I heard her saying to Mickey Mouse, “Maybe, Later!!”

- While up north, Aspyn and I went with Payton to get some lunch. While sitting at a red light, next to a big semi truck, I asked Aspyn what color the truck was. She told me and that was it. A second later, the light turned and the truck started slowly crawling forward. Aspyn says disgustingly, That truck driving me crazy! It going to tip ov-a, it driving me crazy! Payt and I busted out laughing. It was so funny!

- Now that Aspyn is potty training, she has a potty seat that she uses, but when I go on the “big toilet” and she is in there with me she cautiously says “Mom, be careful, that is a big potty toilet!, be careful.”

- She wanted to get out of the truck because Tyler had gotten out to do something real quick. She told me she wanted to get out cause she liked to play outside and I was trying to distract her cause we were going to be leaving in a second. She says: “I like to play with my dad outside.” It brought a tear to my eye. I love it.

- We ventured over to Monticello to help Tyler clean the clubhouse. I was explaining to Aspyn and when it clicked in her head, she said “I go watch Dad at work, Ok?!, Sound good?, mom?!”

- She is into saying Sound good? and oopsie.

- We left Chezy asleep for a few minutes at home while we ran to go pick up Adison to come back to play at our house. Aspyn freaked out! “Go back and get Chezy Cheesecake! We forgot Chezy Cheesecake mom!”

- Aspyn was out riding her bike in the drive way one night while I was getting dinner ready. She came stomping in muttering to herself, “My bike driving me crazy!”

2 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

so cute and funny!

Lizzy and Dallas said...

Oh my gosh.. She kills me! What a doll face!