Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas decorating...

Besides the outside decorations, our kids didn't get to do a lot of participating. The day I decorated my house inside, Aspyn helped me for as long as her attention span would allow while Chezy was taking her afternoon nap. By the time we got the Christmas tree in a couple of days later, it was bedtime for the girls. I put the lights on the tree and was going to wait to let Aspyn help me becuase she had had so much earlier helping. But I was so tired of boxes scattered around the house and things left undone until the next day that I did it myself...so I could be done and clean up the mess for once and all. The kids were real excited to see the finished product. Our tree is pretty charlie brown this year...thanks to David and Summer. But hey we have skills...we made it work. 

Aspyn and Chezney had fun playing in the Christmas lights that I put out on the porch though. 
 

 Aspyn
Chez

No comments: