Monday, January 28, 2013

Goofin' around...

 It was a snowy day...so we were all watching some sort of show...when I smelled something. I couldn't figure out what it was till I caught the wif of nail polish. I look over and Chez is slathering it all about herself. I freaked out and jumped all over her. Aspyn had just left some on her little kid table. Well, Chezney scoped it out and for some reason was able to open it and well...you get the drift. Two nail polish bottles later...we got it out of her hair, hands, nails, pants, binkie, carpet and face. 
Love this face...so innocent.


Aspyn thought she need to try on Mom's pants....I think she has a few years.

I thought I would get one decent picture with my brown hair. I like it when I actually do my hair and make-up, the brown is nice. Other than that...it is OK. I still can't tell you how many people tell me they don't recognize me with my brown hair, I hear it AT LEAST ONCE every day. It is getting pretty old.

No comments: