Grandma D as we like to call her turned the BIG 6-0 on March 9th! Jennie
and Lyle threw a big party for her and of course we weren't about to
miss out. It sure was fun! Lots of people to chit-chat with and some delicious food! Glad we were able to go.
Deanne is my 2nd mother and one of my favorite people in this whole world. She has always been a proud supporter of me and I just can't express into words how great I think she is. Deanne was the one who told me when she met Tyler for the first time "Lacey, don't screw this up with him!" I took the strong advice warning and look what it led me too. Thanks so much for everything Deanne. We love you so much!
Aspyn loves Grandma D and also the devil in the background....ya frickin psycho. Chez was sound asleep for this picture dang it.
Another friendship that I love and they love each other. Colbie and Aspyn
Then on to Perry! Where we got to meet Brody Reed Griffin for the first time!!! So exciting! David and Chan had their last little bundle of joy on Grandma D's birthday so that is fun! We went to see him at the hospital, and then went up to David's so he could go back to the hospital for a couple of hours and boy did we live it up! I let Dave's kids watch a "non church" movie on Sunday and boy did they think that was cool! They got out the blankets and cookies and just had a party! I didn't think to bring jammies for my girls, so we had to made do with some borrowed clothes.
Aspyn and Chez LOVE their cousins. Maddison was so cute to them too.
My mom hard at work trying to clean up the mess we created.
While we were gone, it snowed about 5-6 inches here at home. As soon as Aspyn say our neighbors snow man, she wasn't going inside until she built one. It took about 4 minutes and this beauty was up and ready to go. Too bad it fell down a couple hours later, Aspyn was pretty bummed about it.
Chez wanted to help so badly and not sit on the sidelines...so in she went and how she hated being cold! She just cried till I went and picked her up.
Finished product! A little lean machine.
















No comments:
Post a Comment