Brittany is the greatest babysitter in the history of time. She has been babysitting for us since we moved to Blanding, 3 years ago! She was one of my Young Women and I was impressed with her then at 14, and still now as she turns 17 next month. I literally can leave, not tell her one thing and she knows the girls schedules and routines. She could probably do it with her eyes closed. When Brittany is around, I don't worry one bit about my kiddos. I know they are loved like they are her own and she would take a bullet for them. Our kids love her like a big sister they will never have. Aspyn starts yelling "Brittany!, Will you paint my nails?" the second she walks in the door. I left Aspyn with her one weekend for the entire weekend and didn't think twice about it. (She was even brave enough to take away Aspyn's bink and then got mad at me when I gave it back to her!)
These pictures were a little photo shoot they all had together the last time she sat for us and I couldn't help but put them up because they are cute and because we love Brittany so much!

Aspyn and Brittany twiners!
Love this little cheese face she makes!
Brittany also incorporates child slave labor to get foot massages too! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment