And OF COURSE because we went up north for 4 days...our kids HAD to get sick! They ALWAYS get sick when they away from home. I could tell the second they were getting sick too. Chez started coughing in Bountiful on the way home from David's and Aspyn started coughing in Price on the way home to Blanding...by that night...both had fevers. We got home Monday the 11th...from the 11th to the 17th...we didn't make contact with the outside world. Both the girls had RSV. Chez had it bad in her lungs and Aspyn had the fever the worst because she could fight the crap in her lungs cause she was bigger. We did a lot of laying around naked because Aspyn was on fire most of the day and Chez wasn't about to be left behind to be in clothes. It was a horrible week and Aspyn's fever still hadn't cleared up today the 19th so I marched her right into the doctor and told them I wasn't leaving till I knew where the source of this fever was coming from... they did a chest x-ray and BAM! She has freaking PNEUMONIA!!!!! Oh. My. Hell. So that was just the cherry on the cake...but at least we got the answer and I got some antibiotics so we can fight this off. At least we aren't in the hospital yet. (Knock on wood) Chezney seems to be doing fine, but I have another appt in a couple of days so we will see.



No comments:
Post a Comment