We had a pretty great Halloween! Aspyn had school along with her Halloween party. They go to the store and decorate this huge cookies. She had a blast! All day, Aspyn kept asking when Trick or Treating was coming!? She could NOT wait. The time finally arrived and we got all ready. Beofre I could even take a picture of Chez, she was trying to rip off her costume saying " Don't want it, Mom! Don't want it!" She ripped off a little part of her neck feathers. I was and am still surprised she kept it on all night. She just hated the feathers by her neck. We went and did some trick or treating to some friends and then Aspyn, Chez and I walked up 1st west and hit up some more houses before coming home. It was crazy the amounts of people of first west and because of that, we got a ton of trick or treaters too! Which was fun for the girls to help pass out the candy. Aspyn said "Mom!, this is the GREATEST day EVER!!!" last night. Chez right now just said she wants Tootsie Rolls for breakfast this morning. She is pretty adamant that she gets them too. Too bad she isn't going to get them. :)
Aspyn - Miss San Juan Rodeo Princess for her school partyAspyn - A Roarin' 20's Flapper Girl
Chezney - Bumble Bee
Chalk me up at the idiot of the year award. The night after Halloween, I realized I forgot to put Chez's Bee wings on her. I can't believe it. It is no November 2nd and she is wearing them...two days after she was suppose too. She loves them! She won't take them off. I wish I wasn't so dumb. She would have looked even cuter as a little bee.
| The 3 cutest friends I have seen! |
Doing a little Trick or Treating!
Look at McCoy's cute boots
Cutest little smile he gave me
| Chez and Wyatt |
Handing out treats at our house
| Dumping out the loot |
Showing McCoy the loot
This is where McCoy hung out all night and spent his first Halloween. He is the nicest boy EVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment