For Tyler and I's birthday, we decided it would be fun to take the girls
to Ouray and hit up the Hot Springs. It was so nuts to me to leave
McCoy here with the sister in laws. Thanks again by the way...but it was
soooo weird. I was not settled any of the time we were gone. Anyway, we
had SUCH A GREAT TIME!!!! We stayed at the Colorado house for the night and then trekked off to Ouray via a road (over the mountain down pictured below) Tyler had never taken. I was pretty nervous. We did find our way, but did go through about a foot and a half of snow. Once we finally made it to the hot springs, it was on! Aspyn was like a freakin fish swimming from one side across the other...putting her face in and everything going full fledged. Chez even got into swimming spirit and let us float her and move her around on her tummy and back. Tyler and I just soaked up the warm water and our girls having a good time. Then we ate dinner in Durango at a "fancy restaurant" Applebee's. Good times! We will be back to the springs again for sure. We went for our Honeymoon, so it was definitely time to get back there.
The sky.....
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment