Yes, I CAN NOT believe this sweet thing is 4 months. Every mother says
"Where did the time go?" and I am thinking the same. It's crazy!!!McCoy is still the most chill, easy going baby ever. He will smile and talk to anyone he can make eye contact with. He is still a champion sleeper. He goes to bed about 10 pm sleeps till 8 am and then has 2-3 naps during the day. He really is Heaven sent for me. He drinks anywhere from 4 to 6 ounces at a time. He hardly spits up. Sometimes he will while I am burping him, but hardly enough to really soak the burp cloth (sometimes though) but his has NEVER just spit up to spit up like my girls did. When his is done eating and burping, I know for sure we won't have any messy clothes to clean off. Love that! His new tricks he has learned is to pull his bink out and stare at it. I have seen him get it back into his mouth, but I think it was more accidentally than on purpose. He loves to suck on anything he can get...he has discovered his mouth and fingers recently. He still hates tummy time. He loves to sit in his swing or on top of his pillow. And he still LOVES his car seat...which is again Heaven sent cause he spends too much time in it, in my opinion....but sometimes not an option. He loves to be held and rocked which my biggest regret already with him is that I can't do it more. I try really hard during the day as much as possible, but how is anything else going to get done???....so at night...I get McCoy and nobody touches him. That is our time together. Just the other night, I got him laughing. It was the cutest little laugh. A belly laugh but this quiet little laugh. It was so stinking cute!!! I was playing peek-a-boo with him. McCoy still loves his sisters and his sisters still love him. We just think he is perfect around our house.
4 month stats:
14.9 pounds (our biggest baby so far)
25 inches tall
42 1/2 cm head circumference
As I write this, I should note that McCoy is sick right now. The first time he has been sick enough to take to the doctor. He has bronchitis and still fevering anywhere from 101 to 103 degrees in the last 4 days. He won't eat his bottle, so tomorrow I am taking him again. Hopefully we can get him on some medicine cause this is STRESSING out mama!







No comments:
Post a Comment