December 13, 2013
Aspyn: Why do you always tell me no in this store?! (Clark’s)
Aspyn: We should sell her. (Talking about Chez)
We were admiring a caterpillar in our garage (like 4 inches
away), and all of a sudden WHACK! It was dead from Chez slamming her foot on
it. KILLED IT! So proudly exclaims Chez.
Aspyn: I love to giggle with my mommy.
Chez: Chokin’! Drink. CB’s!!! (after she was done coughing)
When you ask Chez to do something her answer is always with
her head cocked to the side and looking at you like you’re an idiot saying,
Did. Did.
Chez has started calling us Tyler and Lacey or mixing up
Daddy and Mommy so Tyler is usually always Mama.
Chez: Blow on it…it hot! (Her nail polish)
Aspyn 1st Primary program was so so cute. She got
right up there with no hesitations and proudly said her part as perfect as she
could be and so cute as she could be that everyone laughed in the good way that
it was so cute. She said “I can follow the Prophet by being a gooood big
sister!”
Aspyn to Chez: Babies don’t cry in this house!
Chez said her first prayer! It was the sweetest and cutest
thing. When she got to the blessing of the food part, instead of repeating the
words she went oooh! And took a bite off the plate with her fingers and put it
in her mouth like she had forgotten it was there and suddenly remembered with the
words she was suppose to say. HAHAHAHA
When you ask Chezney to lean over her plate so she won’t
spill her food, she puts her hand on top of her head and physically pushes her
head over to lean. Like I would do to her if I was telling her to lean over.
Aspyn: I can’t see the High school; the fog is in the way!
(You could see the HS, but there was a bit of fog)
Aspyn: McCoy is maaad at mom!
Aspyn: I want to liver all these Christmas presents Mom by
myself, just like the post man.
Chez called Tyler a ton one night and Tyler kept saying
Chez! You call me Daddy! So she started calling him Daddy–Tyler!!!
When I blow dry my hair, Chez always yells TOO LOUD and
covers her ears!!
Chez: Santa says Ho! Ho! Ho!
Aspyn spanked our next door neighbor the other day, so in
the midst of telling her we don’t touch other peoples private parts like we
have done so many times in the past, she exclaims “But Daddy touches your
private parts!!!!!” Oh. My. Word. So we had to get a little more specific and
say we can’t touch other people’s privates that aren’t in our exclusive
family!!
Coy was crying the other day and Chez called him a faker for
it.
Mom: Look at the moon! Chez: I want to pet it!
I was trying to do Aspyn’s hair a new way and the whole
time, she kept saying…You can do it mom! Trying to motivate me.
Chez: You better check yourself.
Aspyn: Don’t smile her mom! (smiling at Chez), she looks
dumb.
Aspyn: Chez sit in your spot! How many times should I have
to ask…1! I have asked like 40 times! You have to listen!!!!
Aspyn: Chez went potty! Pee or Poo? Good job Chez!!!! I am
so proud of you, now you will be a big girl like me!!! (When Chez was just sitting
on the potty for fun)
Aspyn asked me the other day so randomly what a meteor was
(she is 4 mind you) so I told her what it was and what it did and she said…she
wished she could fly. I said how would you be able to fly and she said that Tinkerbell
could make her fly like she makes Peter Pan fly!!
Aspyn: I can’t wait to loose all my teeth, so I can put the
food on the side of mouth and chew. I won’t be able to chew in the front, because
I won’t have any teeth!
Aspyn: Her list of don’ts. She never steps in cactus and she
never runs away.
Aspyn telling Tyler what he never does: You never get stuck
and you never get lost and in the same sentence essentially she said in her worried
voice…we’re not going to make it up this hill!!! (Trying to go up a muddy
slippery hill in the truck.)
Chez says toy-ette for Toilet and su-see-rolls for tootsie
rolls.
Aspyn to Averie: Whoa! You’re 9!!!! Can 9 year olds
drive?!?!??!
Aspyn: Isn’t it Dad’s birthday?!?! (Dad wasn’t present at
the time) Mom: yes. Aspyn: well, lets get this party started then!!!
Chez will cover her eyes with her hands if you are getting
mad at you.
Chez: I am coloring, don’t touch me!
Chez was eating a Ring Pop and kept saying mmmm! Licious mom!!!
Chez’s bed time routine – Lub! (Love), Kiss! Nuggle!
(Snuggle)
To Chez- should we shoot the plane? No! Only coyots and
deer!
To dad, Chez was yelling – screaming rather….shoot dad!
Shoot the coyot!!!!
Chez as a matter of factly to Tyler and I….told ya.
Chez:(laughing) I just pooped! It’s not that funny. Ya, it
is!
We went to Ouray to go swimming. Chezney had a cookie in her
hand, and was dead asleep. So I was trying to slip it out of her hand. As soon
as she felt it, she woke right up with a deadly scowl on her face and yelling.
Don’t! My cookie! Don’t! It scared me so bad, because she was DEAD ASLEEP. She
wanted to hold onto the cookie.
Chez: There’s a problem! Coy’s cryin! His a problem!!!
Chez to Tyler: Sorry, it’s mine.
Tyler asked Aspyn to do something for him and her reply was “Sorry
Dad, I can’t. I am too busy.”
Tyler asked Chezney if she wanted to shoot a coyote. Her
reply was "I am too little to shoot coyotes Daaaad!!!”
Aspyn asked if my eye was bleeding. I said no, it's a vein in my eye. She responded with...is your eye cracking mom?!
No comments:
Post a Comment