Aspyn to Tyler: AUGH!!!! You have got to be kidding me!?
Chez to Aspyn: Focus Aspyn! I won!
Aspyn: I am a genius.
Aspyn: (Staring at her food) I am concerned about my food.
Aspyn: Mom! You’re terrible!
Tyler to Chez: No treats Chez. I’m so mad!
Aspyn to Mom: Why is your belly so pokey?
Aspyn: Does McCoy have boobs?
Chez: Santa is coming from the North Pole!
Chez: Too shiny…go away. (to the sun)
Chez: She wakes up from her nap still blurry and hops out of
bed and asks…Dad here to get me? No. Has Santa come yet? No. In a while???
Aspyn: Dad’s dude(Dew..Mt. .Dew) is tasty!!
Chez to Mom: Aspyn cryin, I’ll go talk to her.
Chez to Coy: Naughty, Naughty!
Chez to Coy: (trying to console him) STOP IT! STOP IT!!!
Chez: I ruggling mom! I ruggling! (struggling)
Mom to Chez: Put on your coat Chez. But I too little mooom!!
Chez to Mom: Let’s go get a Peh-si mom! I am drinking water.
No! You drink Pepsi! Chez to Dogs: Hush! You freaking devil!!!
Aspyn to Tyler: That wasn’t fun work! That was hard work!
(trying to help Tyler dig a trench and not going on the 4-wheeler)
Chez to Mom: Just Tyler rides horses…just Hun! Uh mom!?!?
Aspyn to Mom:You are the best cooker in the whole world!!!
Aspyn recently discovered that we live with Indians. She asked me where McCoy came from. I told her. I was extremely scared to tell her. But I did.. But she was a professional about it. Good job little girl. You are only 4.
Aspyn calls the washer and dryer - Dry Washer wet washer
Chez's new catch phrase - Move you freaking devil
Aspyn and Chez are very good at complimenting these days with "You look cute!"
Chez to Mom one day out of the blue - You're a mess.
Chez favorite words right now yeeeeeeeep! and Naaaaaaaaa!
Chez to Tyler: You stink.
Aspyn to all of us: You guys are going to need to be patient waiting for your prizes.
Aspyn to Chez: (for there show) Chez get into ready position!
Aspyn to Tyler: Dad, no wrestling during my show.
Chez to Mom: Daddy's cheating!
Aspyn calls the washer and dryer - Dry Washer wet washer
Chez's new catch phrase - Move you freaking devil
Aspyn and Chez are very good at complimenting these days with "You look cute!"
Chez to Mom one day out of the blue - You're a mess.
Chez favorite words right now yeeeeeeeep! and Naaaaaaaaa!
Chez to Tyler: You stink.
Aspyn to all of us: You guys are going to need to be patient waiting for your prizes.
Aspyn to Chez: (for there show) Chez get into ready position!
Aspyn to Tyler: Dad, no wrestling during my show.
Chez to Mom: Daddy's cheating!
Chez was in the library saying Rock on
and trying to get her fingers to work right enough to do the hand gesture.
When we went sledding over Christmas, Steph took Heston and Chez
and I guess Heston started to cry so Chez took it upon her self to
calm Heston down by yelling Heston....we're fine!
Chez to Mom: Daddy's a trouble maker.
Chez to Dad: You're driving terrible!
Aspyn about a shirt or something: I look like a grandma!
Aspyn as in trouble one day, so we were talking about it. I got quiet for a minutes
to let her apologize if she thought it was needed (which it was)
and she looks a me for a while and says awkwardly "I don't know what to say mom."
Well clearly, that didn't work out for me!!!! LOL
Chez to Mom: Are you serious?
Aspyn trying to help get a seat belt on - I am trying to help her but she keep crying and I can't deal with crying!
Aspyn to Justin: The badgers are mean suckers.
Chez to Jessie: Holy heck! You got puppies?!
Chez to Colbie about taking her medicine: You got to be brave..you can do this!
Chez: The calf died and was laying in the grass....oh that's sad.
Tyler to Chez: show me proof...Chez in response: ew not poop! That's gross.
Aspyn says Corn in the cob.
No comments:
Post a Comment