Tyler knows my rule... but apparently he doesn't care. When I
consented to two dogs 3 1/2 years ago...I said NO PUPPIES!!!!!!!! So why
the hell am I taking pictures of our 2nd, yes 2nd set of puppies?!?!?
These little turds were born on January 17th. The mom had 10, but 4 of them died. It was weird. 3 out of the 4 were males. We don't know what happened. But we still ended up with SIX! It was so cold there
right after they were born, we didn't get to look at them for a while.
We finally got them out and they have loved the freedom. They are out
right now just terrorizing my back yard. I hate puppies. Hate with a
capital H. No, they are pretty cute and fun to play with for like 3
minutes. Tyler, Aspyn and Chez would completely disagree. They are out
there ALLLL day playing with them.
The first time we let them out...they were about 3 1/2 weeks.
Two weeks later at 5 1/2 weeks
The sky.....
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment