Today is the FIRST DAY that Aspyn took her FIRST crawling steps by herself. Usually, either Tyler or I are shoving her feet forward in efforts to send her on her way but she usually just plops back on her tummy. Don't get me wrong, I don't want my baby to be crawling because then she is too big for her britches but I do want her to crawl just because it's soo fun!!! (And that is what they are suppose to do)
These were taken a couple of weeks ago. Aspyn is a PROFESSIONAL scooter. She found me in the kitchen and her favorite toy to play with/destroy/make a mess in the world is her box of diapers, wipes, meds and other goodies. I couldn't help but LAUGH when I was taking these pictures.
Aspyn doing what she does best...when she is in the living room you can almost guarantee the box will be in use.
Finding her goodies
HAHAHAHAH!!!! Aspyn knows how to use her med...we aren't afraid to use them.
HAHAHAH...don't have words for this picture...I think it describes itself.
Scooting in the kitchen to find mom...can you see the mess in the living room she left behind?!
Just playing
Peek a boo!
"Oh, what is this?"
Aspyn got stuck and was smiling at first until she figured out she wasn't going anywhere and then she was TICKED!!! She then flipped over and got herself unstuck!
4 comments:
Yeah she is crawling that is so exciting!! Watch out there will be a lot more messes!
YAY Aspyn!! ha ha that little chica cracks me up. She's got quite a personality - I can see in the pics. Did you guys really have to move to Utah? That's too far away. I want her and Collin to hang out :(
Bahaha! I really did just laugh out loud when I saw the picture of her with the bottle hanging out of her mouth and the one of her with the pole between her legs. Let's hope that's the only pole she's ever wrapped around...ha!
It was so fun to see you at Lauri's wedding. Thank you so much for coming. I'm so glad I found your blog. Now I can keep up with you and your family. So darling.....
Post a Comment