Thursday, August 26, 2010

It must be genetic...




I have discovered that Aspyn and I share the same love for ice cream. If you know me well, you know that I can eat ice cream and only ice cream and live a happy life. I am pretty sure Aspyn will be the same way. I wish I could had recorded us eating the ice cream together. We sat on the porch and she would yell "mom!" every time she wanted another bite. I seriously had like 4 bites out of that tiny cup and she had 12 but it was so worth it to watch her get so excited about eating ice cream and her yelling "mom!" every time she wanted a bite was pretty sweet too.

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Gah! Look at those blue eyes. Little precious girl. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPYN! (I can't remember if I posted on the last post or not....I can't remember anything that happened 5 minutes ago now that I think about it). She's a beauty! :)

Brook and Jen said...

Oh yes, you always loved your ice cream. Remember our "half-gallon challenge" you always finished and i just never could!!