FaMiLy PiCtUrE tImE!!!!!!!!!! The time of year Tyler hates more than anything! I have to bribe him in any way I can to make him smile for 30 minutes!!! Thanks Nicole for taking them... You did fabulous and Chan for doing the editing...they look stellar!
So to you people who look at my blog and get our Christmas card every year....sorry. I can't take any more pictures to have a little change between the two. Tyler says he will never take another picture again so he thinks.... till next year! HeE hEe...







11 comments:
those turned out super cute!! i love Aspyns dress and bow!! It must be a boy thing cause Brook HATES picture time too!!
oh my cuteness!!! those look great! good thing clate has dibs on little aspyn! do you want to take ours in october?
Cute Lacey.. Love em and Tyler sounds just like Clayt lol
Those are awesome pics! :) So cute!!
I think they turned out pretty dang cute.....if I do say so myself. Aspen is so stinkin' cute, too bad I don't even know how to spell her name. Oops.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love your guys outfits and can't get enough of aspyn's bow!
SO dang CUTE Lacey!!!!! The headband turned out perfect!!!
Your pictures turned out so cute. I have been seeing all the sunflowers around and have been thinking someone should be getting some family pictures by them. I can't get Javan to do pictures right now. All husbands must be the same about family pictures. Bums!
Wowza! What a good looking family! Aspyn is a DOLL but that's nothing new! ;)
These are darling!!! What a cute family you have
Love the pictures, and Nate and devin hate pictures as well. boys that is all I can say.
Post a Comment