Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What have we been doing?


The last 20 days since I posted my last blog, I have been home for 8 of those days. This is what we have been up to.
Aspyn in Escalante
David and Goliath more like Tyler and some strange dude but we couldn't help but have a walk by because this dude was SO BIG!
Tyler riding the bull at the Escalante fair
Tyler and I along with my brother David and wife Chantell were put in charge of the Griffin Family reunion. It was fun but glad its over! Here are the shirts that David and Channy designed. They were stinkin awesome! Thanks guys!
Shooting competition
In between the two trips, Aspyn decided it was beneficial to help mom "fold" the laundry.
I was able to go up to Jennie's 3rd baby's blessing in Rock Springs, WY. I can't believe you THREE kids Lou. It was so fun to hang out with you guys. Thanks!
Playing in some puddles with Camden
We turned on the sprinklers and Aspyn had the time of her life.
Totally drenched and lovin' life!

6 comments:

Blackwell said...

Oh I just love her even more after spending time with her last week! She's hilariously cute ;) I love that she was coughing and gagging when you gave her frosting! lol

Xani said...

Jenny has 3 kids? That seems crazy ugh I am getting old her hair looks super cute on her

Mich and Nate said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Every pic is to die for. Nate and I blow up every one of them. Aspy may darn well be the cutest little girl I have EVER seen! I loved the pics with all the bows on her head (From an older post, I am just barley getting to my commenting...slacker) I also can't get engough of your stinkin cute dogs and I want to hug them. You guys look so happy and I miss you guys all so much. I wanted more than anything to be able to call you and say we will be to blanding in a few hours on our way back from slc. We had to drive through the night to get there in time for our bear lake family trip...then we ended up staying two days extra for my cute grandpa. He has been on dialasis (however you sp it) for 7 years and he is not doing so good :( we had to drive straight back for Nate to be to work on time. I am talking peeing in cups and changing kade's diapers on the drive.. nasty. Anyways, you all look great. miss your guts. sorry this is the longest comment ever

Janice Twitchell said...

How fun! You are related to the Escalante Griffins?! Small world! My hubby dated Kate forever! We live about 30 min. You totally could have stopped by. :) Aspyn and Kagen would have had a blast. Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Hadley's said...

Dang! I am sorry to hear about Tyler's ribs. OUCH! Aspyn is so so cute! I love the sprinkler photos.

Julie said...

Nice Shirt!!!! Send me your e-mail address and I will invite your to your blog.

syandjulie@gmail.com

Sy, Julie, & Link