Monday, December 5, 2011

Livin' the dream...

The other day, we ran into some old friends that used to be in our ward in Cedar. He asked Tyler what we were up to and I butted in with my big fat mouth saying just livin' the American dream! After we told him what we were really doing, he was like you guys really are living the American dream! I said I know...I told ya! Anyway, I wanted to get this post in during November because I am so thankful but it snuck away from me, so here I am.

We are living the "dream" for these reasons.

- Tyler owns and operates his own ranch...something he dreamt of doing as a child.
- He holds a steady job that he likes most days. :)
- We have 2 BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY little girls.
- I am able to stay home and be a mommy to our little girls...something I have dreamt about doing since I was a child (I think...I know for sure as a teenager)
- We own our own home.
- We have no debt and a little in the bank.
- We have the true gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives.
- I have an awesome marriage to my best friend.


We are just really lucky and really blessed to live the lives we do. I am just really thankful. I am happy, content and settled and that is just a peaceful, wonderful feeling.

No comments: