Friday, January 20, 2012

4 stinkin' months!!! (Yesterday)

Chezney is just a smilely happy girl
This is her serious side. :)
On Monday (16th), Chezney decided it was high time to roll over. She hates tummy time, but I could tell she was really close. So with Tyler being home for the afternoon, I wanted to see if she would do a trick. I rolled her on her tummy and it was like she had been performing all afternoon, she just rolled over like no big deal. We were so excited. So we kept rolling her on her tummy and she kept rolling over. She did this about 6 times and then decided it was enough fun for one day. I am glad I caught it on camera as a witness because now she refuses to perform her trick and is back to HATING tummy time like before. She just screams and cries and kicks. The pictures below is Chez performing her roll for the camera. Here she goes!!!




And ending with Daddy telling her good job!

Chezy's 4 month stats:

Weight: 12 pounds, 14 ounces
Height: 24 inches
(Doctor's computer froze so I am not sure the percentiles on that.)

Facts about the squirt:

LIKES:
* To eat. She eats about 5-6 ounces. She will eat every 3 hours exactly during the day if she isn't a sleep and will wake up once during the night (grrrrr...) to eat. She doesn't have a set time when she wakes up. Its between 2 - 4. Then she sleeps till about 8 am.

* To be held and loved and kissed and talked to.

* Is starting to like some toys in her face so she can grab onto them. She likes her bouncer for a minute. When she gets overstimulated...she is DONE!!!!

*Likes her swing, but I have noticed she is starting to not like it. She can only swing in it without crying in the early morning and late at night. I know weird.

* Likes to grab onto your finger while she is eating her bottle. It is sweet.

*Likes to be kissed on the mouth. Chez will open her mouth when you get close to her lips and then close them when you are kissing her. I kiss her all the time. Tyler doesn't dare cause he doesn't want to get barfed on and he hates the smell of soy.

*Chezzer's is on soy formula right now. She spits up like its going out of style still. I thought Aspyn was bad. She doesn't hold a prayer to Chezney. We are going to switch her to formula that specializes in spitting up...which how can a formula do that...but seriously not even counting on it to work.

* Still loves the bath. Sits in like its a Jacuzzi.

* She loves to be naked. If she is crying, get her undressed and a miracle happens. She just sits there and is so content.

* Still loves to have her blanket covering one side of her face to go to sleep.

* She loves her voice. She will sing and yell and tell big old honking stories to you.

* I got her to laugh just last night. It was more of a scared to death/don't know if I should laugh at this crazy lady/no smile what so ever laugh/look but her stomach was belly laughing so I knew it was a laugh. But it was a little funny cause we couldn't tell if she was enjoying herself or letting us enjoy ourselves.

*still a terrific burper

*she wants to sit up so bad...you can tell. Even when she is laying down flat, she is trying to lift her head to see what is going on.

* She likes when Aspyn plays with her. When Aspyn runs around her in circles, which makes me very nervous, Chez is kicking and talking and smiling the whole time. It is super cute to watch them play. I can't wait till Chez is a little older.

DISLIKES:

* She hates taking medicine. She just spits it out. We don' t even know why we try cause she hardly gets any. She is nothing like Aspyn. Aspyn just sees medicine and wants it...even when she was a baby.

* She doesn't like to be tickled cause she is very ticklish.

* She doesn't like being cold esp at night.

* Tummy time

* She is a sensitive sally when it comes to loud noises, getting hurt, or think she is falling. She freaks out like she is dying and doesn't breath and screams like someone is torturing her. Last night, I was putting her into bed and I stubbed my toe on my bed frame. So I jumped a little bit, but was firmly and securely clutching Chez. Well, she thought I had just stubbed her toe. She cried for 5 minutes...not cried....screamed. I couldn't believe it. I was the one who was in serious pain, not her. Oh well, she is either going to get tough or get beat up by her older sister and her cousins.


We love love love Chez and are so thankful for her sweet little spirit in our home!!!

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

She is so big and cute! And I love your house it is turning out really good!