Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Craft Day




The other day, Kathryn, Nicole and I decided it was high time to bust out a little "project." Since we all have babies or in Kathryn's case soon to have baby...we decided to make car seat covers. That day was NOT a GOOD day for me and my kids. Holy Crap. They were both out of control. So I took my screaming/crying children home in somewhat of a rage and paced the freaking house the rest of the day mad. I just wanted a little me time. It has been 4 months. I know here I am whining about it, but its not like I just completely abandoned my kids to do some "me" time. Anyway...the next day Tyler so thoughtfully took the girls on a ride so I could even START on my dang project. Well, I sewed all day and most of the night. Yes, I know my mom is a sewing teacher but I am not as skillful as her and I am a dang slow sewer. So anyhoo...I got it done. Quite cute I think! It is reversible too! So fun! Now we need another project!!!!

1 comment:

Kyndra Johnson said...

Super cute.. I'll be coming to you when I have another kid :)