Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cousin photo shoot!!


Well, it only took two months but finally Nicole (Tyler's sister) and I had the brilliant idea to take pictures of our two kiddos together. Heston Holliday and Chezney Ivins are 7 weeks apart. I hope they will be great friends! (My best cousin is a boy!...shoot out to Dev.) They will be welcoming another Baby boy Ivins cousin to the posse here in about a month or so. I know Heston and the baby boy will probably get along better, but I hope they include this sweet little lady into their mix. It will be so fun to have 3 cousins the same age in this Ivins clan.
I love this picture. I love how it looks like Heston is laying on Chezney's shoulder trying to cuddle.
I love how they are both in strips. I didn't notice before. Funny!
Showing some love already
Look at Heston's face...he is like yeah!!! I am gettin some sweet action from a girl!!! Who cares if it is my cousin!!! I am already a playa!!!!
(Alright, so Nicole forced them to hold hands and I was talking to both of them, trying to get them to smile and Heston was the only one who consented.)

No comments: