Thursday, January 19, 2012

It is my sanity...


Call it an addiction. Call it justification. Call it whatever you want. But this little 32 oz cup is my sanity for the day. I drink one a day. I am getting fat because of the stuff. Tyler asks why I drink it like it is being taken off the market. My response: I took a sip, closed my eyes and took a breath. That sip is what keeps me from not unleashing the powers within that sometimes are dying to come out. That sip puts me in "Lacey" world for 2. 7 seconds. That sip is my time. That sip is a time out from all the craziness in the world. Call it an addiction. Call it justification. Call it whatever you want. But I call it my sanity or Pepsi.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Same here, but I call it Diet Coke.