Chezney is soooo close to crawling! She can go from sitting to "crawling position" to belly to sitting again. Today she moved her hands forward, but didn't move her legs with them. I know she is going to start crawling while we are gone and it will KILL me if she does to miss out on the first time. When Chezy is in crawling position, usually her legs will give out and she will just be on her belly on the floor which she hates...so she starts scooting backwards. She can go places when she does this, but most of the time she just ends up ticked cause she get stuck by something or she just hates being on her belly. I wanted to take some 9 month pictures, but I decided to capture what she does in a matter of 5 seconds. So some of these pictures may look the same, but to me, there is a sequence going on.
Aspyn was 9 months to the day when she started crawling...so we will see what Chezney does! Love this last picture. She is vicious. :)
The sky.....
6 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment