Thursday, September 27, 2012

7 anos

I can't help but think this guy is hot. He is hot. I love him. I love him then and I love him now. I had to get a picture of this, cause honestly, he has a cowboy shirt on and then he was looking for something and came across his sunglasses and said "Hey, these go perfectly with my shirt!" If you know Tyler, this is him. He has a keen sense of Matchy-ness and Style. All while doing it with his cowboy shirt on. The glasses don't match the "Cowboy-ness" of the outfit, but hey, he can work it. Love you enough babe.
I went and picked up my date for the evening at work. Then we headed out to Line Camp and had a yummy dinner and ended the evening driving over the mountain back home looking at cows for Tyler and leaves for me. :)



No comments: