![]() |
| 5 minutes |
![]() |
| 2 days |
![]() |
| 3 days |
![]() |
| 2 weeks |
![]() |
| 6 weeks |
![]() |
| 7 weeks |
![]() |
| 6 months |
![]() |
| 2 yrs |
![]() |
| 2.7 years |
![]() |
| 2.1 years |
![]() |
| 2.1 years |
![]() |
| 2.3 years |
![]() |
| 2.7 years |
![]() |
| 2.10 years |
![]() |
| 2.10 years |
![]() |
| 2.11 years |
![]() |
| 3 years |
![]() |
| 3 years |
![]() |
| 3 years |
![]() |
| 3 years |
Questionnaire answers given by: Aspyn Cole Ivins
Favorite food: Ice cream
Favorite sport: Gymnastics
Tv Show: Team Umizoomi
The coolest person on Earth: Dad
What I do awesome: Ride my horse
Favorite color: Pink
When I grow up I want to be a: Cowgirl
Favorite snack: Pepsi
Best friend: Adison
Favorite Toy: dress up clothes, and dolls
Favorite animal: Zebra
Favorite book: A very hungry catepillar
What I like for breakfast: Trix cereal
Favorite drink: Apple juice
Favorite holiday: Fireworks!!! (4th of July)
Favorite fruit: watermelon, blueberries and strawberries
How old are you? 3
What do you love the most about mommy? your my friend.
What do you love the most about Daddy? Tyler is my best friend (Word for word)
Favorite princess: all of them!
Stats:
29.8 pounds - 39%
37 inches - 64%

























No comments:
Post a Comment