Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chezney Kay

 Night before Chezney was born
 Fresh from Heaven
 About an hour old
 First family photo of 4
 7 days
 5 days - Newborn pics
 Grandma always gets the honors of the first bath
 1st time to church - 2 1/2 months
 Halloween
 Blessing Day - 6 weeks
 2 1/2 months - First official family photo
 Christmas!

 Just letting us know who is boss
 First smile - 3 months
 First time to hold head up - about 5 months

 Valentines Day

 First time eating food - 6 1/2 months
 Easter

 May 2012

First time fishing
 Showing us how she mastered crawling while we were in Alaska. July 3rd, 2012 (9 1/2 months old)
 Letting us know she hates the bouncer now
 August 2012
 4th of July 2012

 Finally loving the swimming pool, cause it was warm that day
 Her other BFF
 1st four-wheeler ride

 Showing us her new teeth

 Bored at the Zoo
 1st Birthday!!!

Loves the dirt and loves to get dressed up...
Stats:
Weight: 18.3 - 9.3%
Height: 28 1/2 - 29%
Head circumference: 18.11 in - 75%

I have talked a lot about the things she does in her monthly birthdays so I will just a brief update of what she is going on NOW with her.

-Just switched her to whole milk. She HATES it!!!! She refuses her bottles. She shakes her head and pushes the bottle away. Last night, I put in a scoop of her formula and that seemed to work. She drank it. I think going from Soy formula to Whole cow's milk is quite a bit different. Obviously.
-Chez will only sleep on TOP of her blankets. I could go in her room 50 times during the night to cover her up, but two seconds later, she will find her way back to the top. I was sick of her getting cold, so even though its only October, we are in fleece footsie jammies so she won't be cold.
-She is still waking up at night. Only once though. But once is enough to kill me. She slept through the night twice in a row the last two nights, so maybe something...maybe.
-Chez can say: Mom! And boy does she say it. I love it how she says it. (Its like this matter of fact, I have to tell you some business, I don't have time to wait around for you to look at me way.) She can say dog, (even though Tyler doesn't believe me) DeAnn swears she says Grandma (I actually heard her say it once so I will count it...she says Mama) she says dada (not just plain old dad), she says the UH in UH-OH! for when she drops something.
-She is a great waver and a great clapper. You can be clear across the room and she might here in a sentence hello or goodbye and she starts waving at whoever she thinks is leaving even if your not leaving. She was waving at the TV the other night cause someone on the TV say good-night and good-bye. She will wave about anything. She just loves to wave. Also, if she hears any sort of cheering or clapping, she is all in it even if she isn't right in the mix of it.
-Chez still rubs her hair anytime she is tired or wants to go to her happy spot. I need to get a picture.
-The complete fear of other people is starting to subside...only a tiny bit, but there is improvement.
-She is eating a little more people food this week. She is a bit gag-ish so that scares me, we will only introduce the people food slowly. Especially with the month we will have next month, I don't want to go full board with her, so with her, its going to be slow. But so far she really likes it. She will eat anything I give her so far. Knock on wood. Sometimes she makes a face, but she will keep eating it.
-Chez and Aspyn have become quite the little friends. I love it. They will go into Aspyn's room and sit there for over an hour without yelling or screaming just reading books or playing with Aspyn's vanity. Last night, we got out Aspyn's tent and Aspyn cried for 10 minutes because I put Chez in her room and didn't let Chez sleep in Aspyn's room inside the tent. She wanted to have a sleepover. It was so cute.
-Still LOOOOVVEESSSS being outside. Love isn't even the right word for it. Its more.
-Still LOOOOVVEESSSS her Daddy. She is soooo a daddy's girl.
-Loves to butt heads (Noggin) with you and wrestle. Becoming her new favorite past time. Chez will full on crawl up to you and just lunge right for you. She doesn't care where she hits you or how hard it will hit her head, she just loves to wrestle. She will go all night too. It usually ends in Tyler laughing hysterically cause she won't let up.
-Chez has learned to give kisses. They aren't quite as lovely has Aspyn's were, but still along the lines. I smack my lips together and say "kisses," she will just lean in most times not looking where she is going, I have to be the one to connect the kips. She usually just keeps her mouth open. Once in a while, I get her tongue, but it mostly is just a really wet open mouth kiss.
- Grandpa Keith has taught Chezy how to wink. She will wink with one eye about 50% of the time, and focus really hard, squint her eyes and blink both eyes the other 50% of the time.
-When Chez learned how to laugh (at like 7 months or so) she has fully embraced it, (when she thinks something is funny of course). Aspyn never was a laugh out loud baby, even if she thought something was funny. She would laugh when she was tickled or something, but like for example, if Aspyn does something funny...Chezy will full on laugh about it. I love it. I love hearing her little laugh just for the heck of it. She laughs all the time. It's so stinkin cute...cause its this smoky-sweet-raspy laugh, just like her voice.
- Chez loves to press her lips together and let it fly! She loves to make her lips rumble and will do so for hours on end...leaving her with spit all over her clothes and face.
- She loves giving high fives. 
- When she is telling you something and right in the middle of the story, she usually is pointing at whatever she is talking about. If she isn't waving, she is pointing at something. It is cute.
- I love that she will show anyone how old she is. She holds up her little pointer finger and smiles when she does after you ask how old she is.
- Chezy loves playing peek-a-boo. I will put the blanket over her face the first time, and say "where is Chezy?" then she reaches up and grabs the blanket and pulls it down laughing and smiling. Then she proceeds to put the blanket over her face time and time again. If there is something by us during diaper changes, she usually always grabs it and plays peek a book during diaper change or just whenever she can. 
- She LOVES shaking her head no. Sometimes she shakes it so hard I think her head is going to detach itself from her neck. She thinks its funny mostly, but she likes to answer all of your questions by shaking her head no. You can tell when she really doesn't want something cause she will furrow her eyebrows and then shake her head fervently. 91% of the time, she just think she is hilarious.


Chezy, we love you so much and are so glad you are apart of this family. You were meant for us.

1 comment:

The Griffin Crew said...

I love that Girl her smile just melts my heart!