Saturday, September 14, 2013

McCoy - 1 month

 I can't believe this sweet boy is a month old! McCoy is still perfect. He is on straight formula now and doing well with it. The formula does clog him up a bit, but we are working on that issue. He wakes up every 4 hours or so to eat during the day and then at night will go a little longer like a 6 hour stretch. He is so sweet and chill that sometimes I forget he is even in the room. He is spitting up a little bit now, but it only depends on the day. I have noticed he is a bit more spitty on a day-long stretch and then the next day nothing. His spitting though is nothing compared to our girls. It is like a dribble...so that's nice. If you looked up in the dictionary, PERFECTION....there would be a picture of McCoy Ivins!!

1 month pictures!




No comments: