Well....we made it a girls day out and went to get our hair done. Aspyn
has been wanting to grow her hair like Tangled and Jessie (her cousin),
but it was quite thin and not pretty so I talked her into cutting it
short...also with the bribe of Steph to get her a new dress up costume.
She finally decided short was the way to go and was pretty pumped. She
wanted it cut short like mine which was pretty stinkin cute. Chez went
first and we just trimmed her ends so her fabulous curls would bounce a
little better. When it came time to cut Aspyn's, I was all panicked and
stressed!!!! I had to breathe during the process. But while she was
cutting...I was amazed at how terrible her hair really is and now that
it is short...her hair is all thick and happy!!!! I love how it turned
out!!! Her dad kinda freaked at how short it was...Aspyn said "Don't
worry Daddy...hair grows....and then we can just cut it again!!!! What a
fun day with my girls!!!! (Today at church...Aspyn wanted to wear a
clip just like the one I was wearing and kept telling me over and
over...Mom, I want your hair to look just like mine OK!!! SO cute.)  |
2 comments:
I love these new haircuts! Really, you all look so cute. You're getting me thinking . . . maybe it's almost time for Alice's first haircut. I think, like Aspyn's, it would look a lot thicker without all the stringy ends. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh gosh Elle's hair looks exactly like Aspyn's before pic. We've never cut her hair, but this makes me think that we should. Except her hair is super curly so I'm afraid if we cut it it will make her look like Bozo the clown. I'm SCARED!! Ha ha and I know absolutely zippo about little girl hair which makes it worse. I had horrible hair growing up and don't want to pass that on to Elle. Eek, I might just have to cut it though after seeing how great Aspyn's hair looks.
Post a Comment