Aspyn Sayings:
You don’t tell mom no Chez! (To Chez one time when Chez said
no to me.)
I need to see how I shake it, so she got the Ipad out and
put it on a video to watch her shake it.
Mom, you drive ridiculous. Dad doesn’t.
Mom: take your boots off the seat. You’re making it dirty.
Aspyn: Mom, cowgirls are supposed to have dirty boots.
Mom, now can we talk about money?!
I hope this lotion takes the hair off my legs.
My teeth are cold!
My head is giving me a headache.
My head is giving me a headache.
I have little boobs, Chez has little boobs and you have big
boobs pointing at her nipples.
(Looking at the Temple) She exclaimed..Hey! The Temple has a
statute on it! It looks like a mermaid!!!
My favorite words at the
moment from Aspyn:
Squirrel – swirl ice cream cone, pickmick – picnic,
4-weee-yur – 4 wheeler
She thinks by putting her fingers in her mouth and yelling
wooo-weeee! She is whistling. Mato- tomato, Nana- banana. Still can't say V's and L's.
Chezney sayings:
Aspyn put some mail in the mail box and Chez was her biggest
cheerleader for doing so. She started clapping and yelling Ya! Apin! Good
job!!!
I was putting Chez to bed and she didn’t want to go to bed
so she kept holding me off. She kept asking for kisses then I would go to leave…kiss!
Kiss! Then I went to leave and she said biiiig kiss! Biiig kiss! And tried to
hold me down to give me a biiiigg kiss!!!
My favorite words or
sayings at the moment from Chezney:
When Chez wants a drink…she says “drink” and then makes the
gulping sound with it.
Chez asks “where are you?’ when she doesn’t know where I am.
It’s the cutest voice. She says it with like a back east accent.
Whooop-si-daisies for everything she drops or spills.
Pip – chip, ummmmm…..ya! – to answer questions, Apin – Aspyn,
Hurry hide! (When Dad comes home…so they can surprise him), Mere – Come here as
she is using her hand to gesture you over, She is always saying K after she
asks you to do something with her eyebrows up to her hair and her chin down
towards her chest, When you ask her to say thank you, she says automatically
tank-you! Welcome!!, she loves to have you “watch” so she will say “watch” 42
times till you say “K, watching” then she does something and thinks she is
hilarious, hold you – help you: hold me – help me, when asking her to go to bed
she always says in a high pitched voice – not yeeeet!, when tickling her or
bugging her or whatever…she says tawp it…stop it!, dat?! – who was that when
you get off the phone, "Let's do it!" as she is raising one arm high in the air after I say we are doing something that she is excited about.
No comments:
Post a Comment