Aspyn participated in the Mini Drill team camp a couple of weeks ago.
Boy was she in Heaven!!! To be able to dance and also to have the
attention of some teenage girls for 3 days was more than she could
handle!!! Then to perform in front of people at the foot ball game was
just too much for her. She EATS this kind of thing up!!! She had a great
time and I have a feeling this is what we have to come with her. Drill
team and Cheer leading! I can handle it...I don't know about Tyler.
| Her sweet dance move |
| She had to bring her pom-poms so she could cheer from the stands |
| Amanda Grover and Aspyn |
| Getting ready to out on the field |
| You like her Michael Jackson look!?! |
| My sweet, sweet girl |
| Aspyn did a great job performing. I videoed it so I don't have any pictures of her...but she did all the moves (a few seconds late lol) and smiled the entire time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment