Thursday, October 17, 2013

Colorado Shipping 2013 - Forest

It's kind of funny to me cause every year out to Colorado during shipping we do the exact same things. Forest weekend. Round up on the Morgan Place and Bear creek. Push cows. Bring cows from the old house. I take the same pictures every year. Every year. It's just that my kids are older and bigger so they are doing a little more and more each year. But still we do the SAME things. So I told myself when I blogged about Colorado, I was only going to put a few GREAT pictures up. I don't need to be always posting the same thing. Well, I took 350 pictures. When going through them I narrowed them down so much but I couldn't cut anything out. It's two weeks worth of non stop activity all day long! So here are 100 pictures exactly. Sorry for the long post...oh, and the same thing just a different year.

Lunch time!
Walter loves to give kisses...most times they are NOT appreciated.
Lone Cone
This was my view...a bunch of cute kids
Stylin glasses
Aspyn needed to check out her cow book
McCoy was amazing in the truck. He loves to go on rides.
Lots of horse rides pushing cows

Is there something wrong with this picture?
Aspyn thought Justin was HILARIOUS...and he was.
We were laughing so hard.
Here come the cows!

They wanted to eat me.
Now that's a boat load of riders!

Getting ready to push them down the road
I have tried for at least 3 years to get a picture with the cowboy's and their dogs. They have informed me that it isn't going to happen. I will get a picture someday. But for now you will have to believe me when I say I counted 8 cowboys here today with 26 dogs total. Re-DAMN-DICULOUS!!!! It's insane.

Brooklyn was amazing. Chez would NOT get off the horse. She rode with Brooklyn for an hour and a half!
McCoy hung out


Cute little outfit
These cousins are amazing! All these cute girlies heading off to their fort.

McCoy hung out in the cabin and was the smart one. He stayed out of the cold and let everyone wait on him. :)
































No comments: