Last night, Aspyn was super tired but completely fighting it. She was
coming up with every excuse in the book to get out of going to bed. She
was hungry. She was thirsty. She couldn't find her book. She had to have
her doll. ETC... So FINALLY I thought we were in the clear at about
10:20 pm, then her she comes out tromping again. I was so irritated. Tyler went
in there with her and laid by her till she fell asleep for real. He
then came out and said "Um, Aspyn has rearranged her room a bit. Don't
be too mad when you see it." She has done this before when she is "not
tired", so I had to take a picture just in case she doesn't do
this anymore. So cute.
She arranged her dolls in their bed. Got her makeshift bed arranged. And made sure her dolls had some literature to read. Cute girl. Just looking out for everybody..including her barbies.




No comments:
Post a Comment