Every year we have a Halloween party; but we have only dressed up once in Arizona. We have always been lame about it, but this year Stacy and Cheyna cracked the whip, so we all started scrambling for Halloween costumes the night before. I loved when Cheyna said that Garrin was coming as Tyler. Little did I know, ALL the boys were coming as Tyler and Cheyna and Rach were coming as me. It was frickin hilarious!!!! I was dying!!! And completely honored.
We had some yummy treats and played Bunco!! We had a great time! It sounds funny....but I love that we have our own house that we can do what we want, be as loud as we can and have parties. I kept looking around to see if an "adult" was there that was going to make us be quiet. LOL. We pretty much all acted like kids who had just escaped from Primary. Good times.
Aspyn wanted to know who wore what, who won the game, what we ate and all the details. As soon as we picked up the kids, Aspyn was asking all about it. So cute! I loved talking to her about the details.
Tyler and Lacey Current-Marriage and Tyler and Lacey Pre-marriage
| The Lacey's |
The crew
| Rodeo Clown and Rodeo Princess |
The scarecrow
The hula couple with Kathryn's big ol' booty
Garrin is in the blue and at one point in the evening, I called him Hun. I totally thought it was Tyler. He looked like Tyler, has the same stature as Tyler and is quiet like Tyler (most of the time). I was so embarrassed.
No comments:
Post a Comment