Right around Valentines day, Aspyn rode a horse by herself for the first time! I told Tyler sometime back in January that I completely relinquish the power of control with Aspyn and horses. It is is in his hands. So the first chance he could with a tired kid horse, he took it and so did Aspyn! She was the first one to ask if she could ride and she did awesome! She rode about 1/2 a mile with Tyler and LOVED it!!!! It freaks me out...but I guess I have to buck up and just watch with one eye open. I was so proud of her and wish I had my camera to document...but at least a cell phone picture works. I love the bottom picture though too. The picture describes Aspyn perfectly. She loves pink, sparkles and princess...but knows how to get in there and get her hands dirty. That is my perfect definition of what I want my girls to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment