My New Year's resolution for my family is to see more of San Juan county than just where our cows are. Here is what we saw a couple of Saturday's ago. We spent 9 straight hours in the truck and everyone was a great sport about it. We did see Valley of the God's, but I never got a picture of it. So far, we can check Butler Wash Indian Ruins, Natural Bridges, Mulie Point, Mokie Dugway, Goosenecks, Monument Valley (although I want to actually go see them - not just from a distance...Tyler and I have been there but I want my kids to see it), Mexican Hat, Valley of the Gods, Comb Ridge and Twin Rocks off the list!!!! ![]() | ||||||
| Mom and Aspyn |
![]() |
| Heading out to Butler Wash Indian Ruins |
![]() |
| Butler Wash Indian Ruins - they were huge! - A big village |
![]() |
| Natural Bridges |
![]() |
| Sipapu Bridge |
![]() |
| I was amazed at this huge canyon carved out of water |
![]() |
| The Horse Collar Indian Ruin...it was amazing that they had built these literally in the cliff. I don't' know how they didn't fear for their lives all the time. Not a great picture...they were tiny. |
![]() |
| Aspyn couldn't resist climbing on every rock she say |
![]() |
| Chez either. Not too mention, she refused to walk on the easy path and had to work at walking. |
![]() |
| I wonder why my children won't adhere to the "stay on path" signs???...cause their father doesn't either. |
![]() |
| Kachina Bridge |
![]() |
| Owachomo Bridge |
![]() |
| Coy got to go on this hike |
![]() |
| Can you see Tyler and Aspyn down there? |
![]() |
| It was windy, windy, windy! |
![]() |
| Looking off Mulie Point into Monument Valley in the distance |
![]() |
| Monument Valley (The Mittens are to the left) |
![]() |
| Moeki Dugway... scary |
![]() |
| Ya... we went down that cliff |
![]() |
| Mexican Hat |
![]() |
| Looking for some wild bulls... McCoy loved riding shotgun! |
![]() |
| love this picture! |
![]() |
| McCoy didn't love the sun in his face |
![]() | ||||||||||||||||
| Twin Rocks |





































No comments:
Post a Comment