Tuesday, December 20, 2011

3 months baby!!!



I can't believe my baby is 3 months. I know everyone says that but SERIOUSLY!!! I can't believe it. Chez just seems all grown up cause she has had to keep up with a lot these last few months but then when I stop and think about it, it seems like she is just brand spankin' new.

Chez is an awesome smiley girl. It is infectious. She will smile at anyone. She loves to talk. Tyler is the pro at getting Chez to talk. They will have full on conversations for like 20 minutes at night. I love listening to her talk. SO FUN!!!

This picture was taken yesterday on her 3 month date. It was like something clicked and it registered to her that she could play and interact with the hanging animals. I was in the kitchen doing something and all of a sudden, I heard the jingle of the animals. I was so excited that she figured it out, I went and sat with her while she watched those critters. She was very intrigued. I of course got a few pictures too!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl!!

2 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

They get tooo big tooo fast. Your family pics are very cute!

Cheyn said...

Love your girls Lace! Oh and we love you guys too! Thanks for having us over the other night. We need to do the monthly thing again.