Thursday, October 31, 2013

Griffin Crew

When David asked if he should put in for the South-Eastern unit, I said YOU BET!!! When he drew out for the hunt, he asked if he could come down for Round-up too, I said YOU BET!!! When he asked if his wife and kids could come down for the weekend, I said YOU BET!!!! So fun to hang out with my big bro and my sister in the law with their adorable kids. Love having cousins at our house!!! Thanks so much for coming down to hang out and help! Its fun to have someone in my family kick it with us. And not to mention, I love hanging out with Chan. One of the funniest people I know. Thanks again!!
Maddison, Chantell and McCoy
The Brodster and Mac Attack
The crazy Uncle Dave
All of Rich and Teresa's grand babies - so cute!!
We of course had to party a little for Bryn the birthday girl


The finished products
Can you see that it is 10:50 pm and all the adults that are responsible for this child that is still awake are out cold???? It's a good thing I was responsible.

1 comment:

The Griffin Crew said...

Ha ha ha I love it!! Thanks for having us down we had a blast!