I can't believe this munchkin is 10 months. Just in the past couple of
days, I have really seen her start to kind of grow up a bit and it is
STRESSING ME OUT!

-She loves playing with her hair. She will stroke it and stroke it. She does this esp in her bed or her car seat. I think it is just relaxing to her.
-She still loves shaking her head no. She mostly thinks she is funny. She hasn't quite picked up on what it means yet. She will shake her head when she has some food in her mouth and hasn't swallowed it and I ma trying to give her more. That is cute.
-She has this PIERCING/BLOOD CURDLING scream that she uses when she is mad or no one is paying attention. The loudest one is when Aspyn or Tyler/I take something that she is playing with. She gets so irritated.
-If she is on her back, she will not for the life of her roll over to get into crawling position or even to sit up. When we do it for her, she just fights us the whole process and screams.
-She is trying her might to drink out of a straw. She has picked up from Aspyn that there is something good inside mom's cup. She is trying. I gave her a little taste of Pepsi the other day and she LOVED it!
-Pickles, Banana Peppers, and Salt & Vinegar chips don't even phase her. She doesn't even crack a face.
-Her top teeth are coming in. Both at the same time.
-She is SUPER ticklish. Aspyn would just squirm and try to get away from you. Well, Miss Chez squirms but you can get her laughing and she loves it! She loves to be tickled.Her laugh is this cute belly laugh that has the whole room laughing with her. It is adorable.
-She loves showing off her teeth. She has an under bite, so when she is smiling big or being silly, she will whip her two teeth out and just grin and grin. She tilts her head back so you can see her teeth better and she will just sit there and smile and go ssss until you are laughing with her. She loves it! And so do I!
-It took her bottom teeth two months to come in. One came in at 7 months and then the other about 6 weeks later. So weird.
- Still not sleeping through the night. She will be like 6 when she does I swear.
- She has the CUTEST voice when she is gag-gag and gooing. She has this one where she just yells yayayayayayayaya!!!!! So funny!
-She still loves blowing air through her teeth. She just does this SSSSSSS and puts her tongue right up to her bottom teeth.
-SHE LOVES THE PUPPIES!!!! And the four wheeler! We have been out a lot and she will just sing and sing and yell to her hearts content while driving. She loves bumpy roads. The rougher...the better. She just its right on my lap and doesn't move.
-She LOVES the bath. She will splash and splash till everyone is soaked. You try and lift her up from the water, and she will kick and kick her legs trying to find or touch the water.
-She does the shy thing when new people look at her...she will duck her head into my shoulder. I love it.
-This porker has decided she likes fruit now. So she will eat a big old bowl of oatmeal and a veggie and then I go to put it away and she freaks out till I give her a thing of fruit twice a day. She loves her food!
The first time she would sit in the pool and not scream (7/18/12). The water was exceptionally warm this day...I think that is why she played in it. Normally, I would go to even lower her in and she would FREAK!
This was the best we could get of Chezney and her buddy Bryir
Showing off her two bottom teeth...I can see her top left tooth and feel her top right tooth.
These two had a game... One would ignore the other and usually Walter would sneak up on Chez. Then he would try and get in her face to give her kisses but I would yell at him and then she would start grabbing at each other so they would end up being 3 inches apart just playing with each other. It was sorta cute.
A ride with Daddy all by herself.
Her first major mess which wasn't too serious...but more to come!!! She had fun cause the sacks had a fun sound to them.
Still crawling... and now all over the house. She will just venture off on her own now.
Some pics at the pool I forgot to add. Aspyn watched over Chezy very carefully!



























No comments:
Post a Comment