Friday, July 20, 2012

Back in the saddle...

LITERALLY....

Well, after getting back from Alaska we jumped right back into the saddle. I mean this meteorically, but I also mean literally too. We had no time to rest or get back into the swing of things with ease. Monday morning came, and we had 1200 things to do again. Life. Sometimes its just too stinkin busy! I can only imagine what it will be like when our kids are big and into activities. Anyway, I am glad we got a break for a week or so and am so happy I had Tyler to myself for a week. It was amazing.

We got back and had dentist appointments, golf tourneys, ranching and you know a mountain of laundry...but we (or I should say Tyler) did manage to squeeze some boring...oh did I say that out loud....ranch games into the mix. This one wasn't too bad. Mel the horse Tyler is riding went LOCO...so Tyler was mad the entire time and he didn't perform as well as he had hoped so Ty was a bit disappointed...but he still had fun. Here are some pictures.
In love with these pictures



Besties!!! Chezer and Heston
Love older cousins... entertaining Aspyn



Can you see Tyler is trying to keep Mel from not backing up...can you see his face? He wants to punch the horse...I think he did at one point. HAHAHA
Blue Mountain famous for the Horse
I don't know when Aspyn started this little thing she is on but when I say smile for the camera instead of her usual pose and cheesy grin...she closes her eyes funny. Below too.

We got some rain when we got home...that was exciting! Aspyn was stoked about her new umbrella

Present from Grandma and Grandpa Griffin from Alaska.
We went and fed Tyler one day...Aspyn said she had cooked something for the cowboys in her kitchen and she was going to take it to them.

No comments: