I seriously couldn't get enough of the scenery we saw in Alaska. It was SOOOOOO beautiful! I knew I wasn't going to be to capture the beauty of it all from behind a camera, but I couldn't stop. Seriously...I couldn't stop taking pictures. Most of them look the same, but I just think they are amazing. I also thought that I was taking these INCREDIBLE pictures, but when I got home and put them up on my BIG computer screen, not the TINY camera screen, I realized the pictures actually sucked...but oh well. 98.9% of the time, we were moving so they are a bit blurry from not being able to stabilize the camera and also with the cloud coverage 92% of the time, the lighting was bad...but it is what it is.
Juneau, Alaska

The "tiny" boat was probably 100 feet long, but next to the GRANDEUR of the mountain, it looks so small.
Skagway, Alaska
Into the Yukon on the Canada side
Back to Skagway, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Tracy Arm Fjord
![]() |
| My most favorite landscape picture |
![]() |
| where the glacier as been, but now receding back |




























































































1 comment:
Beautiful pictures Lacey..
Post a Comment