David and Chantell along with their kids made the loooong trek down here
to hang out with us for a few days while their kids were on Spring
Break. We had the best time and had so much fun! I wish we could live
closer - cause its so great to be around family. My girls and I headed
up to Moab to meet them to check out Arches. Then the next day, we did
some branding, vaccinated cows and I took all 5 kids on a hike by myself
and ended up missing the trail - taking a different trail that landed
us on TOP of Comb Ridge...yep I had Maddison, Jaxton, Brynlee, Aspyn and
Chez...5 kids under 8 walking like 3 miles on top of a huge rock to
find some stupid Indian ruins that we missed. We did find some later up
on top but they were so crappy that I was so mad - but by the time Tyler
found us (like the people finding the Donner party) and headed us in
the right direction - we ended up seeing some cool ones (Split Level
Indian Ruins) up in a cliff that we couldn't hike too. We had a GREAT
time and always look forward to having cousins around!!!
| Delicate Arch |
| Fiery Furnace |
| Sand Dune Arch |
| Courthouse Towers |
| Wilson Arch |
| Tower of Babel |
| Skyline Arch |
| Balanced Rock |
| If you are ever coming down to Blanding, don't miss Tyler on the big old Billboard sign right after Maverick. Can you see him putting? I was driving trying to take a picture, so it is not so great. |
![]() |
| Do they really need 3 different techno things for 3 different people? |
![]() |
| And now you know why these children have techno problems!? |
| Chez in her cute cowgirl shirt! |
| Branding the old way...dragging the calves to the irons |


No comments:
Post a Comment