Tuesday, April 8, 2014

McCoy is OCHO!

This fatty at 8 months! I can't believe how big he is getting sitting next to that panda bear.






McCoy still hates HATES food! We have tried EVERYTHING.


But he does LOVE holding his bottle and eating on his own!
McCoy is 8 months! I still don't know how this continually happens over and over every month that he gets bigger and older and so much more FUN!!! At about 7 1/2 months, he started cutting his two bottom teeth. At 8 months exactly - they really had popped through and were visible. You couldn't really tell that he has teeth but they are there! Besides not eating solids super great - he is pretty much PERFECT! I still love that he will straight up belly laugh when you play peek-a-boo, scare him and tickle him. Aspyn is still his favorite person on Earth. He is in 12 month clothes for everything and I tell ya what....they are still pretty tight! He can play all day with someone and talk to someone - but he does great to play by himself when he needs too. He is still a dang busy body and a freakin mover and a groover all the time!!! LOVE THIS LIL MAN!!

No comments: