Aspyn has decided she wants to play T-Ball this coming May. So after
some new kicks and a new baseball mitt and ball - she is set! Tyler is
going to coach the team, so after work every day - Aspyn asks Tyler to
go out and practice with her. Aspyn's coordination skills are much too
similar to her mom's so she didn't have much of a chance until Tyler
came into the picture! So with some help and coaching - Aspyn is getting
better! I love to watch these two out there playing. There is nothing
sweeter to me than a loving and patient father who loves his daughter so
much he is willing to coach 4 year old T-Ball. :)
![]() |
| Telling Dad thanks |
![]() |
| I love this picture...nothing better than seeing my princess of a girly-girly daughter out with her dancing dress on playing baseball. Perfect combination I think. |
Bring on May T-Ball! It should be long and painful for the parents...but hopefully fun and productive for the kids!









No comments:
Post a Comment