Aspyn had her Spring Dance Review last week. As always, I take too many pictures and then when I go to blog - I put them all up. Most of the pictures are blurry, but hey I got some from like 50 yards out in the audience. Of course, I couldn't take my eyes off this girl. Aspyn is a performer. She did do a T-L-O(a kid term for a Pirouette and completely fell flat on her behind - but she jumped right up and acted like it was no big deal. I was super proud of her for that! Most kids wouldn't get back up. She did say after "Her dance shoes made her fall, cause they were so slippery on the floor!" She performed "Koala Bear Hug" and "Tarzan." Love this girl and the love she has for dance and to perform and entertain on stage and at home!
![]() |
| Can you see her going down in a blaze of glory? |

















































No comments:
Post a Comment